Friday, January 13, 2012

Conversation with a spammer

I'm eating homemade pizza with one hand and entertaining myself with a spammer in Gtalk with the other:


 cuteyxtinaz3:  hey there
 Sent at 6:42 AM on Friday
 me:  hi
 cuteyxtinaz3:  well hello i've been sitting around sooo bored and figured i'd say helllo.... hope i didn't bother u
there is like no one online to talk to anymore... 22.f here how bout u??
 me:  no it's all turtles
 cuteyxtinaz3:  oh ok so whats up????
 me:  my dog says hi
 cuteyxtinaz3:  it's so lame on here now i can't stand it
 me:  what are you going to do?
 cuteyxtinaz3:  well l have an idea if u wanna have sum fun!!! i was gonna get on my cam and "relax" a lil u should cumm join
l joined this really great sitethat is just like fbook but w/o the annoying kids.. wanna see??
 me:  yeah sure no problem how much $$$ do you want
 cuteyxtinaz3:  lt only takes asec. to signup and it's 100% free 2!!! http://twurl.nl/cdytpo just click the ''Join FREE'' at the top of thepage
once u signup u'll be allgood and u can join my private chat and tell me what 2 do
 me:  why don't you take some of those skimmed credit cards and shove them
 cuteyxtinaz3:  yeah u do need a card of sum kind but they wiII not charge u a penny!!!!!!
 me:  you fail the turing test
 cuteyxtinaz3:  l can't wait this is going to be sooo much fun. wait till u see what i'm wearing right now lol i think u'll like it;)
 me:  yeah i bet it's a nice hypervisor
 cuteyxtinaz3:  are u in hun??? i'm going to go get some "toys" but ill brb and hopefully u'll be in when i get back hurry uppp
 me:  yeah sure just my card details to nigeria
they need it


It looks like this script just doesn't care at all what nonsense I write. Next time, I'll try typing gibberish.

UPDATE: They really don't care how you reply. Even ELIZA is smarter. This time it's in MSN:

(23:34:32) gabriella: hiiii i've been looking for u!
(23:34:50) berndj@prism.co.za: of cousk qcuwy qsnakz di
(23:35:01) gabriella: Hey there, hope ya dont mind chatting with a spiteful horny girl, so how are u??
(23:35:21) berndj@prism.co.za: nquq ydy ajaje fllw uw cyaabef
(23:35:31) gabriella: yeaa I know it's random, but my dbag EX cheated on ME so I'm on a MANhunt haha... I got ur username on a hotmail male directory, I'm gabby, you are? ;)
(23:35:56) berndj@prism.co.za: d'q iivuw wv ojve uv uehv lsa
(23:36:09) gabriella: I see.. where do you live? I am bored in my apartment...and this usually gets me in trouble ;) esp since I'm single and sexually deprived :-(
(23:37:18) berndj@prism.co.za: ia uch u veuhejs vjhdjvhdj Bakje ve kvjdv
(23:37:28) gabriella: R ya signed up to any online dating sites?? You seem cool. i just took sum naughty pics and put them on my comehookup page.. want to see? haha
(23:37:50) berndj@prism.co.za: u ckeciej jcveruz ak sfakjk e!
(23:38:00) gabriella: k, here, lemme know what you think http://t.co/olhORKK .. you might have to make a profile if u dont have one already. It takes seriously 1 minute and its completely free.

And almost simultaneously, another:

(23:39:19) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: Watcha doin??
(23:40:09) berndj@prism.co.za: i't kjuq ksuucw kjvial kjakkei
(23:40:20) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: have we chatted before?? im 23/f u ?
(23:40:50) berndj@prism.co.za: kiuw laus gujanbu we!
(23:41:00) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: i'm sorry ... i get to be forgetful at times!! how're you?
(23:41:12) berndj@prism.co.za: sduwa!
(23:41:22) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: Just finished taking a bath..long day been kind of busy but i'm feeling a little naughty now! so what's up?? ... want to have some fun? ;)
(23:42:08) berndj@prism.co.za: ei do markvo kajviw generatskbuye
(23:42:19) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: long day i was in the shower forever just playin around and it always gets me horny lolz .. gonna change my clothes want to see ? ;) lol
(23:42:33) berndj@prism.co.za: laiud wiha
(23:42:44) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: I'm kinda horny lolz :x wanna play on cam ??
(23:43:20) berndj@prism.co.za: nastidana wekali - ukrino navawu
(23:43:31) ethylherafbui@hotmail.com: nice place..never been ..maybe one day ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment